Urgent Care in Fort Dodge
Urgent Care provides care for non-emergent health problems or injuries that require immediate attention. The Urgent Care clinic, located in Fort Dodge, Iowa, is available during evenings, weekends and holidays.
The Urgent Care serves patients who cannot see their medical provider during regular office hours. Providers at the Urgent Care clinic will treat a wide variety of illnesses and all ages.
Reasons to use an urgent care clinic
(but not limited to):
- Upper respiratory problems (sore throat, earache, sinus symptoms)
- Allergy complaints, conjunctivitis, stye
- Minor skin infections (rashes, moles, cold sores, impetigo, ringworm)
- Minor burns
- Insect bites, minor animal or human bites
- Minor complaints from car accident (without loss of consciousness)
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor gynecological problems
- Minor lacerations, contusions, abrasions
Walk - In Only, No Appointments for Urgent Care
To speed up the registration process, please bring your medication list, co-pays and any additional important information such as insurance cards. If you have an emergency, please call 911. Patients with life threatening injuries or illnesses should go to the nearest Emergency Room.
About Our Urgent Care Wait Times in Fort Dodge
The wait times for Urgent Care in Fort Dodge is updated every two hours. The wait times posted are approximate and reflect the duration of time for people in the waiting room prior to being seen by the clinic healthcare provider.
To find the estimated wait time to be seen at Urgent Care in Fort Dodge, please visit current wait times.