Visitor Guidelines (updated 9/26/22):
Our visitor policy is as follows:
Inpatient Visiting Hours: Monday-Friday 5 a.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Visitors will be permitted to wait in the front lobby, waiting rooms, and dining areas.
- There will be no restrictions on visitor age.
- Restrictions on the number of visitors allowed will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and will depend on the clinical situation and available space.
- The front entrance of the hospital will be open Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. and Saturday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Visitors arriving outside open hours should utilize the Emergency Department entrance located at the north side of the building.
Masking Policy (updated 10/3/22):
UnityPoint Health has updated its masking guidelines. At this time, masking is now based on personal preference. Patients and visitors should mask in our facilities if they are currently ill with respiratory symptoms, have a COVID-19 diagnosis, or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 10 days. Masking is strongly recommended when community transmission levels are high. We encourage anyone who prefers to continue masking to do so.
Visitor parking is available in the main hospital lot located on Pierce Street across from the main visitors' entrance.
Personal mail is delivered to patient rooms every day.
Mail should be sent to:
UnityPoint Health – St. Luke's
Attn: Patient's Name
2720 Stone Park Blvd.
Sioux City, IA 51104
Wireless Internet Access
St. Luke's has wireless service available for patients and visitors. To access the network, find the wireless service called "UnityPoint Guest WiFi," and open a browser.
Food and Beverage
The Park View Café offers a variety of meals and snacks. Located in the hospital's lower level, the cafeteria is open:
- Breakfast 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m
- Lunch 10:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The coffee shop offers a variety of food and drink. Located within the main lobby on the hospital's first floor, the coffee shop is open everyday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Vending Machines and ATM
Vending machines are located on each floor of the hospital. An ATM machine is located in the dining room area of the Park View Café.
The Glass Apple Gift Shop, located on the hospital's first floor near the main entrance, offers a wide variety of gifts. The gift shop is open:
- Monday and Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The chapel is located on the hospital's first floor and is open for patients and families. Non-denominational services are held on Sunday mornings at 10am.
The Levitt Guest Center
Located just down the hall from the Bomgaars Center for Cancer Care at St. Luke's, the Levitt Guest Center may be reserved by loved ones of patients at St. Luke's. The guest center can accommodate up to seven families at one time. For more information, call St. Luke's at (712) 279-3221.