Trinity Rock Island
Located at 2701 17th St. in Rock Island, the Trinity Rock Island facility is licensed for 338 beds. The hospital has open visiting hours, except for the Robert Young Center and Riverside where special restrictions apply.
Take a virtual tour of Trinity Rock Island.
Get maps and directions to Trinity Rock Island.
This full-service hospital treats tens of thousands of patients every year. Services include:
- Level II Trauma Center and fast-track emergency room
- Heart and Vascular Services, using leading-edge diagnostic and interventional care including open heart surgery and cardiac cath labs
- Five state-of-the-art surgery suites for both outpatient surgeries and inpatient procedures, including orthopedics, heart procedures, bariatrics, robotic surgery, laparoscopic surgery, neurosurgery and emergency operations
- Epilepsy monitoring unit and neuroscience services
- Medical/surgical intensive care units
- Robert Young Center for Community Mental Health/Riverside, providing comprehensive mental health and substance abuse services
- Rehabilitation services providing therapies for both inpatients and outpatients with varying levels of functional impairment
- Pediatric services
- Radiology, diagnostics and gastrointestinal lab
Along with the health care capabilities listed above, Trinity Rock Island offers many amenities to our patients and visitors including:
- Gift shop
- Coffee shop with flavored coffees, sodas, juices and baked goods
- Medical staff lounge with breakfast and lunch service
- Medical Education Center including professional journals, a research center and a medical library
- Jardine Auditorium, a 75-seat auditorium for meetings and classes
- Cafeteria with hot and healthy entrees, salad bar and vending machines
- Health library with published and online medical information and resources
- Home Care Products, for patients who need to buy or lease medical equipment for use at home