Military Affairs and Resources
"Military service is difficult, demanding and dangerous. But returning to civilian life also poses challenges for the men and women who have served in the armed forces. Trinity has a long history of supporting the health and well-being of our troops."
- Rick Seidler, UnityPoint Health - Trinity President and CEO
UnityPoint Health - Trinity is committed to supporting our military members, families, and veterans through our outreach initiatives. We thank them for their service.
Here's how we are helping:
- Veterans are given a priority status and moved to the front of the line at Robert Young Center for Community Mental Health.
- Military Medic to Bachelor of Science in Nursing program offered through Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Electronic health records at UnityPoint Health are now connected to the VA through eHealth Exchange. Clinicians can electronically share patient information to improve coordinated care, regardless of location.
- Member of Association of United States Army
- TRICARE insurance provider
- Sponsor of events/programs that provide support to troops and veterans, such as WQPT's Embracing our Military initiative, Rock Island Arsenal Health Fair