UnityPoint Clinic Pediatric Infectious Disease - Sunnybrook
Today's Hours: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Hours of Operation
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
UnityPoint Clinic Pediatric Infectious Disease is a service provided to children for the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases, such as new and recurrent infections, MRSA, HIV, immunizations and travel medicine.
Sunnybrook Medical PlazaLocated right off the bypass from Highway 20 and Highway 75, Sunnybrook Medical Plaza is conveniently located for easy patient access. This outpatient facility allows UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's to expand its outpatient services and provide continuity of care, ultimately offering patients a new choice for health care in a growing area of the Siouxland community.
At St. Luke's Sunnybrook Medical Plaza, care is provided in a comfortable atmosphere with advanced medical technology, and the exceptional patient experience goes beyond that. When you choose to have your care at Sunnybrook Medical Plaza, you know you are getting quality care from physicians who share a philosophy of involving you in your care and helping you make decisions based upon your health goals.
Sunnybrook Medical Plaza is home to several services that UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's and UnityPoint Clinic provide in collaboration with physician partners, all in one convenient location:
- UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine
- UnityPoint Clinic Pediatrics
- UnityPoint Clinic Foot and Ankle
- UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care
- UnityPoint Clinic Physical Therapy
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Pulmonary and Cardiac Rehabilitation
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Cardiology Services/Cardiovascular Associates
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Imaging and Breast Screening Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Infusion Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Lab Services