Send a Card to a Patient
Send a greeting card to a friend or loved one staying at Blank Children's Hospital. This free service is available for any patient currently at our hospital. We cannot deliver cards to patients in our emergency department or patients receiving outpatient surgery or diagnostic testing.
Simply complete the form below and follow the instructions to send your message. Our volunteers will deliver your card to your family member or friend. How it works:
- Patient greetings must be sent by 11 a.m. CST to be delivered the same day.
- Patient greetings requested after 11 a.m. CST on Friday and greetings received on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on the following Monday.
- Greetings will not be forwarded to patients that have been discharged from the hospital.
- Blank Children's Hospital reserves the right to read and review cards sent to patients; cards containing unsuitable or offensive messages will not be delivered.
- Although every reasonable effort is made to make sure cards will be delivered, there are no guarantees.
To send your card, please fill in the information below. (All required fields are marked with an *.)
When you are filling out the form below, please make sure you include the patient's first and last name so our volunteer staff can ensure your greeting is delivered to the correct individual.
Pick a Card Design