Join us on Saturday, October 26 at 7pm for Cross Check Cancer at the Tyson Events Center!
UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Foundation and the Sioux City Musketeers partner each year to raise funds to fight cancer in Siouxland. Similar to Pink in the Rink, Cross Check Cancer will feature the ceremonial puck drop by a cancer survivor, lavender ice, a recognition of survivors, and a night full of hockey to support everyone battling cancer. Cross Check Cancer is coming back bigger and better in 2019 to raise even more awareness for this worthy cause.
The Legacy Continues:
- Each dollar raised remains local to treat and care for Siouxland patients battling cancer.
- Each year, over 1,735,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with cancer.
- Money raised from this event has gone to purchase 3-D mammography units and other special equipment to catch cancer at its earliest stages and save the lives of Siouxlanders.
- Last year, iHeart Radio shared our message over 1,000 times leading up to this community supported event.
- In the past 11 years, generous donors have given over $500,000 to support oncology services in Siouxland.
- Since the beginning of Pink in the Rink, over 35,000 people have attended the event to help fight cancer in our community.
With thousands of tickets sold, generous sponsorships, and a hockey team's passion to end cancer, the past 11 years of this event have left a meaningful impact on our local community. This year looks to be even better, and we would love to have you join us in the fight against cancer.
Contact Monica Powers in the Foundation at email@example.com or call 712-279-3900 for tickets, t-shirts, or to get involved with the event!