UnityPoint Health - Trinity has aligned with UnityPoint Clinic Hospitalists – Quad Cities to offer a network of highly qualified, experienced physicians, known as hospitalists, who specialize in caring for you while you are in the hospital.
By aligning our hospitalist team with UnityPoint Clinic, we are expanding our opportunity to offer a more seamless continuum of care from the inpatient to outpatient setting. Our hospitalists will work closely with your regular primary care provider to make sure you receive excellent health care during your stay with us.
Meet our Hospitalists
- Steve Arvanitis, MD, Medical Director
- Ola Khraiwesh, MD, Assistant Medical Director
- Aamir Pasha, MD
- Andre Noumi, MD
- Bashar Al Khoury, MD
- Burim Neziroski, DO
- Darcie Scott, NP-C
- Irfan Ankolkar, MD
- Jessica Vann, ACAGNP-BC
- Junaid Ahsan, DO
- Harris Siddiqui, MD
- Maryam Siddiqui, MD
- Mashooque Dahar, MD
- Melissa Robinson, AGACNP-BC
- Muddasir Ashraf, MD
- Muhammad Khan, MD
- Phanivardhan Babireddy, MD
- Quang Tung Nguyen, MD
- Reetu Priya, FNP-BC
- Sarah Mays, AGACNP-BC
- Saqib Shami, MD
- Syed Haque, MD
- Toyosi Olutade, MD, CMO
- Ubaid Sherwani, MD
- Vijayalakshmi Mukkamalla, MD
How does it work?
When you are hospitalized, your regular physician will coordinate your admission with Trinity. A hospitalist and case manager will work together to care for you during your hospital stay. Your care team will:
- Establish a relationship with you and your family to ensure all your needs are met
- Assess and treat your medical condition in a friendly and respectful manner
- Coordinate your hospital care including all tests, imaging or exams
- Communicate with you about all procedures and answer any questions you might have so that you understand the care you are receiving
- Arrange for any specialty care, therapy or consultations
- Keep your regular physician informed of your hospital progress
- Ensure your comfort through pain management and control
- Provide you timely information regarding your treatment and anticipated discharge date
- Transition your medical care back to your own doctor, or assist in finding a doctor if you do not already have one when you are ready to be discharged
- Contact you after you are discharged home to ensure that all aspects of your follow-up care plan are in place
Questions or Concerns?
You are what we care about most and why we do what we do. We will spend as much time as you need to make sure you understand your after-care responsibilities and are ready for discharge. After you have been discharged, your primary care provider can address any care concerns and answer your follow-up questions.
For additional questions about our program, please contact our office at (309) 779-3101.