Housed at 4500 Utica Ridge Rd. in Bettendorf, this newest hospital in the Quad-Cities was built in 2004, and is licensed for 139 beds.
We have open visiting hours, although special hours apply to our BirthPlace Center.
Take a virtual tour of Trinity Bettendorf.
Get maps and directions to Trinity Bettendorf.
Trinity Bettendorf offers spacious rooms and upscale amenities to aide in the patient healing process. Additionally, the hospital is directly connected to the Terrace Park Professional Center, where many of our physicians have medical offices. Our Bettendorf campus offers the following services and diagnostics to the community:
- Five state-of-the-art surgical suites for inpatient and outpatient medical services
- Medical/Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- Outpatient diagnostic services such as endoscopy, IV infusion and pain clinic
- Full service emergency department
- Cardiac cath lab for diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Women's imaging center including digital mammography
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Trinity BirthPlace with 24-hour neonatal coverage
- Wound care and hyperbaric medicine center
Amenities at our Trinity Bettendorf campus include:
- Terrace Café featuring hot entrees, hand-made deli sandwiches, fresh salad bar, soups and desserts
- Conference rooms with state-of-the-art communications and presentation systems
- Medical staff lounge with breakfast and lunch service
- Medical Education Center including professional journals, a research center and a medical library
- Healing Garden and Waters including patio furniture, meditation areas, nighttime lighting, a walking path and a landscaped waterfall
- Gift shop
- Coffee shop featuring freshly brewed coffee, cappuccino, espresso and iced coffee drinks