Housed at 4500 Utica Ridge Road in Bettendorf, this newest hospital in the Quad Cities was built in 2004, and is licensed for 139 beds.
We have open visiting hours, although special hours apply to our BirthPlace Center.
Trinity Bettendorf offers spacious rooms and upscale amenities to aid in the patient healing process. Additionally, the hospital is directly connected to the Terrace Park Professional Center, where many of our physicians have medical offices. Our Bettendorf campus offers the following services and diagnostics to the community:
- Five state-of-the-art surgical suites for inpatient and outpatient surgical services
- Medical/surgical intensive care unit
- Pediatric unit
- Outpatient diagnostic services such as endoscopy and radiology
- Full-service emergency department
- Cardiac cath lab for diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Women's imaging center including digital mammography
- Trinity BirthPlace including a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with 24-hour neonatal coverage
- Wound care
- Pain Center
Amenities at our Trinity Bettendorf campus include:
- Terrace Café featuring hot entrees, hand-made deli sandwiches, fresh salad bar, soups and desserts
- Conference rooms with state-of-the-art communications and presentation systems
- Medical staff lounge with breakfast and lunch service
- Healing Garden and Waters including patio furniture, meditation areas, nighttime lighting, a walking path and a landscaped waterfall
- Gift shop
- Home Care Products, for patients who need to buy or lease medical equipment for use at home
Get maps and directions to Trinity Bettendorf.