The hospital's cafeteria is typically open for visitors and staff dining, and it's located on the main level, between the emergency department and the main entrance.
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. (6-7 p.m. badge access for employees only)
- Breakfast 7 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Traditional breakfast items, made-to-order omelets, oatmeal, etc.
- Lunch 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Deli station with specialty sandwiches
- Grill station with made-to-order items
- Grab-n-go with fresh-made salads, sandwiches, heat-and-eat meals and more
- Salad bar – self-serve with fresh ingredients, plus seasonal salads such as potato salad, pasta salad, etc.
- Beverages, snacks and desserts
- Breaks 9:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Monday – Sunday (Dinner)
- Guests and employees are welcome to use our Room Service menu. To order, dial the seven-digit number 104-1600. Meals are typically delivered within 30-45 minutes.
Weekends and Holidays (Lunch)
- Lunch 11:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Vending machines and a self-service bistro are available 24 hours a day and located in the main lobby.