Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours and Directions
Orthopedic Care, Treatment and Support
UnityPoint Clinic Orthopedics - Fort Dodge is proud to partner with CNOS to provide coordinated orthopedic care around you and your recovery. Whether you're a weekend warrior, active senior, young athlete or injured worker, together we can help get you back to the busy life you love.
Our providers specialize in a variety of orthopedic conditions and treatments, including:
- Hip, knee and shoulder joint replacements (including partial knee replacements, total hip replacements and anterior approach
- Sports medicine
- Foot and ankle conditions (excluding diabetic ulcers)
- Corticosteroid joint injections (excluding spinal injections)
- Ultrasound guided joint injections
- Hylan Gel injections (Synvisc-One)
- Fracture and dislocation injuries (excluding spinal injuries)
- Hand and wrist injections
- Hand and wrist surgeries such as carpal tunnel release, De Quarvain’s release and trigger finger release
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgeries such as tendon and ligament repairs (excluding hip labral repairs)
ROSA® Robotic Surgical Assistant
The surgeons at UnityPoint Clinic Orthopedics – Fort Dodge have specialized training to use Zimmer Biomet’s Robotic Surgical Assistant, known as ROSA, for hip and knee replacement surgeries at Trinity Regional Medical Center. ROSA is designed to help surgeons tailor the placement of hip or knee implants specifically for each patient.
ROSA collects data before and during surgery related to the patient’s unique anatomy. This data informs the surgeon what may affect the implant fit. By using this data to make more informed decisions, the surgeon can plan for and carry out a personalized surgery based upon the patient’s individual needs.
DNV Hip and Knee Replacement Program Certification
Trinity Regional Medical Center was recognized as the first hospital in Iowa to receive the DNV Hip and Knee Replacement Program Certification, which validates the hospital’s excellence across the spectrum of hip and knee replacement care, from diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation, education and outcomes. The certification is based on standards and guidelines set forth by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Meet Our Providers
Your orthopedic team consists of fellowship-trained, board certified orthopedic surgeons, as well as, other highly trained health care professionals who are committed to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting bones, joints and muscles.