Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Dermatology in Fort Dodge
UnityPoint Clinic Kenyon Road - Dermatology specializes in general and cosmetic dermatology.
- Acne and rosacea
- Skin cancers and actinic keratoses
- Atypical moles
- Seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff
- Eczema/atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis
- Stasis dermatitis
- Fungal infections
- Viral warts and male genital warts
- Cellulitis, impetigo and other bacterial skin infections
- Vitiligo, melasma and other pigmentation disorders
- Keloids and hypertrophic scars
- Cysts and lipomas
- Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Keratosis pilaris and dry skin
- Hair loss
- Skin tags
- Herpes zoster (shingles) and herpes simplex (cold sores)
- Sebaceous hyperplasia
- Granuloma annulare
Biopsies, excisions of skin cancers and atypical moles, I&D of skin abscesses, cyst excisions, hyperhidrosis botox, wart treatments, skin tag removal and others.
Before Your Appointment
To each appointment, please bring your insurance cards, medication list, co-pays and any additional important information.
UnityPoint Clinic Kenyon Road
A Trinity Regional Medical Center Rural Health Clinic
UnityPoint Clinic Kenyon Road is a primary care based, rural health clinic that offers multiple specialties that you and your family may need.
Health care services provided at UnityPoint Clinic Kenyon Road: