To provide funding to UnityPoint Health – Fort Dodge to enhance patient care and services. Trinity Foundation is a nonprofit organization who supports UnityPoint Health – Fort Dodge's mission of "improving our community's health."
A Trusted Partner
Trinity Foundation was established in 1983 for the sole purpose of supporting UnityPoint Health – Fort Dodge through philanthropic funding. The Foundation accepts charitable contributions to advance the quality and availability of healthcare services that Trinity Regional Medical Center, Berryhill Center, UnityPoint at Home and UnityPoint Clinic provides to the residents for Fort Dodge and Northwest Iowa.
We believe that advancing health care transforms individuals and communities. In fact, research shows that "thriving" communities are ones that have expanded their reach beyond their own family unit. Supporting Trinity Foundation is one way you can stretch beyond your family unit.
Trinity Foundation and UnityPoint Health – Fort Dodge work hard to expand our reach and improve the health of our community. Our focus and energy are centered around our passion for taking care of our community and being your trusted provider. We work to support the areas that best serve our community and region and keep care locally.
Each year Trinity Foundation transfers approximately $1.5 million to UnityPoint Health – Fort Dodge. This long legacy of providing needed transportation, medications, medical equipment, and health care services is something you can be proud of. We thank you for partnering with us and we are grateful to have you as a trusted partner willing to invest in health care.
Trinity Foundation Board of Directors
- Deb Zemke, Chair - Retired, Ford Motor Company
- Cierra Walding, Vice Chair - Financial Advisor, Ascendant Wealth Management Group
- Jamie Lara, Secretary/Treasurer - Owner/Realtor, Legacy Realty Group, LLC
- Niki Conrad - Chair, Webster County Supervisor
- Bob Herum - Retired, Ameritas Life Insurance
- Ryan Kehm - Attorney, Crimmins & Kehm
- Rev. Kris Leaman - Priest/Rector, St. Mark’s Episcopal Church
- Tim Lentsch - Agent/Owner, Farm Bureau Insurance
- Sarah Livingston - Attorney, Thatcher & Livingston
- Nadine Schlienz - Retired, UnityPoint Health – Fort Dodge
- Steve Tucker - Vice President, Heartland Bank