Honoring Loved Ones and Friends
We all know someone special - someone we love, admire and respect. Relationships like these are priceless. Memorial gifts are given in honor or memory of special loved ones and friends. They are gifts given in thoughtful remembrance and serve as a permanent expression of love, honor and recognition.
Trinity Foundation's Memorial Wall
All memorial gifts of $100 or more are recognized on Trinity Foundation's Memorial Wall.* Memorial gifts are given in honor of a deceased family member or friend and recognize the person, not the donor(s).
- $100 - 499 plaque size of 2" x 4.75"
- $500 - 999 plaque size of 3.5" x 4.75"
- $1000+ plaque size of 6" x 4.75"
UnityPoint Hospice Memorial Tree
All memorial gifts of $100 or more are recognized on the Hospice Memorial Tree.* The tree represents memorials given to UnityPoint Hospice. All monetary gifts given to UnityPoint Hospice are received and managed by Trinity Foundation.
Levels of Giving:
- Seasons of Comfort: Regular Rock ($5,000+)
- Seasons of Kindness: Small Rock ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Seasons of Love: Aluminum Leaf ($1,000 - $2,499)
- Seasons of Caring: Copper Leaf ($500 - $999)
- Seasons of Hope: Brass Leaf ($100 - $499)
- Seasons of Youth: Butterfly ($100 - $499)
*Memorial plaques remain on the wall until all available space on the wall is utilized. At that point, the oldest plaques will be removed and the names will be place in the Trinity Foundation Memorial Book/UnityPoint Hospice Memorial Book that will be displayed near Trinity Foundation's Memorial Wall/UnityPoint Hospice's Memorial Wall. Memorial plaques will remain on the wall if the memorial is a continuous annual gift. Every effort will be made to notify the deceased's family prior to removal of the plaque.