COVID-19 Safety Measures for the 38th Annual Festival of Trees & Lights
As the largest fundraiser for Blank Children's Hospital, Festival is mission critical to support our Child Life and Advocacy & Outreach programs and services. This year's event will look different as we do all we can to keep our community safe.
Festival of Trees & Lights
- The 5-day event will be a 3-day event (Friday – Sunday, Nov. 26-28).
- We encourage online ticket sales with timed entry to limit the number of visitors at the event during one time.
- Masks will be required for anyone over the age of 2.
- A guided, one-way path to view the beautifully decorated trees will be implemented.
- Craft activities for children and bakery items will be sold and packaged to-go.
- We will not have any live entertainment, kids' activities, or Santa on site this year.
- COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test result within 72 hours will be required.
- Masks will be required.
- Tables will be separated a minimum of 6 feet.
- Serving staff will be masked.
- Occupancy for the event will be at 27% capacity for the space.
We are confident we can provide a safe environment for people to gather to enjoy a holiday tradition while raising money for vital programs and services at Blank Children's Hospital.