All visitors must pass the self-screening guidelines prior to entry.
COVID-19 Community Transmission Level: MEDIUM (Jones County)
- As of October 3, 2022, masking is based on personal preference.
- Patients and visitors should mask in our facilities if they are currently ill with respiratory symptoms, have a COVID-19 diagnosis, or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Visitors need to be free from any illness and have not test positive for Covid-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has had Covid-19 in the last 10 days.
- Hospitalized inpatients may have visitors at this time.
- Pediatric patients can have 2 caregivers that are consistent throughout stay.
- Emergency Department patients may have two visitors accompany them.
- Outpatient department patients may have one visitor accompany them.
- Patients at end-of-life may have visitors assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- COVID-19-postitive patients may have visitors. You may be asked to step out of the room during a procedure for your safety.
- Children of all ages may visit. Children must be in good health, have not tested positive for Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has had Covid-19 in the last 10 days.
Visiting a Patient
At Jones Regional Medical Center, we offer so much more than exceptional healthcare. We also provide patients and visitors with the comforts of home, the convenience you need and helpful, compassionate service.
Patients and visitors should park in the front lot and enter through our Main/Emergency Entrance. An information desk is located immediately through the main entrance double doors.
We believe having visitors and family present during hospitalization may help patients in their recovery. In addition, we recognize the rights of patients to have visitors while they are hospitalized. Although we do not have specific visiting hours, rest is an important part of the healing process. Our staff will work with patients to individualize visiting needs.
Visiting from out of town and need a place to stay
If you're looking for accommodations close to the hospital, there are two motels located in Anamosa: AmericInn (319) 462-4119 and Super 8 (319) 462-3888.
Please click here to view the Jones Regional Medical Center patient map.