Located at 500 John Deere Road in Moline, our Trinity Moline campus is home to 38 inpatient beds and was designed to meet the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of patients and their families, particularly those working with the Trinity Cancer Center and Trinity BirthPlace.
We have open visiting hours, although special hours apply to our BirthPlace Center.
This park-like campus was designed to create a therapeutic healing environment. When it opened in 1997, it was the first comprehensive outpatient complex in the Quad Cities region and has served as a healthcare delivery model for the future. Trinity Moline accepts a diverse patient mix for treatment in the following services:
- Trinity Cancer Center offering advanced cancer treatments and patient support services
- Trinity BirthPlace, a freestanding birthing facility, featuring a neonatal special care unit, a state-of-the-art infant security system, private labor and delivery rooms
- Trinity Weight Management Specialists
- Nine state-of-the-art surgical suites for inpatient and outpatient surgical services, including robotic surgery
- Full-service emergency department
- Women's imaging, offering digital mammograms, ultrasounds, bone density testing and a private waiting room and reception area
- Diagnostics and radiology services
- Diabetes Center, providing education and support services
- IV Infusion Center
- Pain Center
- Wound care
Along with the healthcare capabilities listed above, Trinity Moline provides the following amenities and services:
- Trinity Retail Pharmacy, featuring convenient drive-through service and $4 generic prescriptions.
- Edgewater Café, featuring a gourmet-style deli, with made-to-order sandwiches, desserts, pastries and specialty coffees
- Cashier where you can conveniently pay your bill in person
- Gift shop
- Meditation room
- Patio dining overlooking reflecting pond
- Valet service
- Walking trail
Get maps and directions to Trinity Moline.