Located at 500 John Deere Road in Moline, our Trinity Moline campus is home to 38 inpatient beds and was designed to meet the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of patients and their families, particularly those working with the Trinity Cancer Center and Trinity Birth Place.
We have open visiting hours, although special hours apply to our BirthPlace Center.
Take a virtual tour of Trinity Moline.
Get maps and directions to Trinity Moline.
This park-like campus was designed to create a therapeutic healing environment. When it opened in 1997, it was the first comprehensive outpatient complex in the Quad-Cities region, and has served a health care delivery model for the future. Trinity Moline accepts a diverse patient mix for treatment in the following services:
- Trinity Cancer Center offering advanced cancer treatments and patient support services
- Trinity BirthPlace, a freestanding birthing facility, featuring a neonatal special care unit, a state-of-the-art infant security system, private labor and delivery rooms
- Trinity Weight Management Specialists
- Seven state-of-the-art surgical sites for inpatient and outpatient surgeries
- Cardiac rehabilitation where patients receive the latest in cardiovascular rehab from an exercise physiologist and advanced cardiac-trained nursing staff
- Full-service emergency room
- Women's imaging, offering digital mammograms, ultrasounds, bone-density testing and a private waiting room and reception area
- Diagnostics and radiology services
- Diabetes Center, providing education and support services
- IV Infusion Center
- Pain Center
Along with the health care capabilities listed above, Trinity Moline provides the following amenities and services:
- Trinity Retail Pharmacy, featuring convenient drive-through service and $4 generic prescriptions.
- Edgewater Cafè, featuring a gourmet-style deli, with made-to-order sandwiches, desserts, pastries and specialty coffees
- Cashier where you can conveniently pay your bill in person
- Gift Shop
- Meditation Room
- Patio Dining overlooking reflecting pond
- Valet Service
- Free newspapers for all patients
- Walking Trail