Trinity offers an array of cutting edge diagnostic vascular (arterial and venous) surgical services. Our medical experts are equipped to diagnose and treat complex cases with access to the latest technology and treatment options, sometimes using minimally invasive procedures.
Trinity's partners in vascular surgery are specially trained and highly skilled in the use of modern medicine's most advanced treatment options for vascular conditions. Vascular procedures offered at Trinity include:
Vascular and Endovascular Surgical Services
Provide care for patients with vascular deficiencies.
- Abdominal / Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic and Iliac Artery Occlusive Disease
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Mesenteric Arterial Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Renal Vascular Disease
- Invasive Vein Procedures for treatment of spider and varicose vein treatments
- Full range of non-invasive vascular diagnostic services
- Preventive health screenings
- Vascular ultrasound specialty trained technologists
- Nationally accredited vascular labs at all three Quad-City campuses by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories
Vascular procedures are typically performed by a cardiovascular or vascular surgeon. Interventional cardiologists with special interest in peripheral vascular or artery disease may also treat patients. To learn more about or find a Trinity vascular surgeon, visit Find a Doctor.