Thoracic / Vascular
Trinity offers an array of cutting edge diagnostic, vascular (arterial and venous) and thoracic (chest) surgical services. Our medical experts are equipped to diagnose and treat complex cases with access to the latest technology and treatment options, sometimes using minimally invasive procedures.
Trinity's thoracic and vascular surgeons are specially trained and highly skilled in the use of modern medicine's most advanced treatment options for thoracic and vascular conditions. Vascular and thoracic procedures offered at Trinity include:
Thoracic (Chest) Surgical Services
Provide care for patients suffering from trauma or disease within the chest walls.
- Thoracic Vascular Disease
- Thoracic Oncology (lung cancer)
- Emphysema Surgery
- Esophageal Cancer
- Thoracic Trauma
Vascular and Endovascular Surgical Services
Provide care for patients with vascular deficiencies.
- Abdominal / Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic and Iliac Artery Occlusive Disease
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Mesenteric Arterial Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Renal Vascular Disease
- Invasive Vein Procedures for treatment of spider and varicose vein treatments
- Full range of non-invasive vascular diagnostic services
- Preventive health screenings
- Vascular ultrasound specialty trained technologists
- Nationally accredited vascular labs at all three Quad-City campuses by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories
Vascular and thoracic procedures are typically performed by a cardiovascular or thoracic surgeon. Interventional cardiologists with special interest in peripheral vascular or artery disease may also treat patients. To learn more about or find a Trinity vascular and thoracic surgeon, visit Find a Doctor.