Orthopedics at UnityPoint Health - Trinity
Orthopedic surgery can relieve discomfort and get you back to your healthy, active life.
UnityPoint Health – Trinity hospitals are here to help with advanced orthopedic surgery options close to home. We're the only health system in the Quad Cities region offering modern robotic-assisted surgery through Mako technology for your joint replacement surgery.
Our expert team also provides high-quality care for sports injuries and more. Read our exciting announcement.
Why Choose Us for Orthopedic Surgery?
At UnityPoint Health - Trinity, you can enjoy the benefits of advanced orthopedic surgeries and specialized expertise right here in the Quad Cities. Our hospitals offer:
- Robotic-assisted surgery: UnityPoint Health - Trinity offers the only Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery System for total knee replacement (knee arthroplasty), partial knee replacement, and total hip replacement surgery procedures in the Quad Cities. Read about our robotic-assisted orthopedic surgery options and ask your doctor if this is the right choice for you.
- Hospitals designed for comfort: We designed our hospitals with you in mind. We help reduce your discomfort with valet parking and close and convenient entrances that give you quick access to the surgery area.
Quality Surgical Services and Post-Surgical Care
Our team focuses on the things that are important to you. We work hard to improve quality and satisfaction every day. We are especially proud of our:
- Patient satisfaction scores: People who have surgery here tell us our care and communication help them feel confident and understand what they need to do. They're happy about how well their doctors explain their care.
- Hospital stay ratings: Your doctor may have told you that the sooner you get home, the better. Our nurses and therapists give you the care and tools to quickly get you home, the place you heal best.
Our Orthopedic Surgery Services
We have you covered with surgery options for your bones, joints and muscles. And we're right here in the Quad Cities, so your support system is close by while you recover. Learn more about our:
- Knee surgery
- Hip surgery
- Sports medicine surgery
- Spine and back surgery
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand surgery
- Ankle and foot surgery
Our team of experts focuses on you, with:
- Specialized staff: Our orthopedic-trained nurses and staff work closely with you and your surgeon to monitor your status and get you back home as quickly as possible.
- Dedicated nurse educator: Our nurse educator teaches Orthopedic Academy, where you'll learn what to expect during your joint replacement.
- Nurse navigator: Your navigator checks in with you before and after your stay and resolves any concerns you may have.
Call UnityPoint Health – Trinity Orthopedic Services at (309) 779-5000 with questions, or click here to find a surgeon close to home.
Trinity Bettendorf Orthopedic Services
Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery System
4500 Utica Ridge Road
Bettendorf, IA 52722
You can also get directions and maps.