What is Occupational Medicine?
Occupational Medicine is the branch of medicine that deals with work-related diseases and injuries incurred at work.
Trinity Muscatine Occupational Medicine
Our Occupational Medicine providers are specifically trained for their role in providing workplace health care services to businesses and industries while promoting the overall health and productivity of workers, their families and communities.
Your employees are your most valuable asset. Help keep them safe and healthy by partnering with UnityPoint Health – Trinity Muscatine Occupational Medicine. For more information, call (563) 262-4120.
Occupational Medicine Services
- Treatment of work-related injuries
- Job ergonomic analysis and recommendations
- Substance abuse testing using the eScreen™ Screening System
- Collections for urine drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO services)
- Hearing conservation
- Pre-employment (post-offer)
- Department of Transportation
- Respiratory clearance
- Immigration Physicals
- Disability evaluation
- Screening tests available in-house
- Vision and hearing
- Lab studies
- Blood borne pathogens exposure follow-up
- Safety programs and education
- Specialized screening and wellness
- Expertise in safety, environmental and workplace issues
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory issues facing employers
- Assist in identifying appropriate modified duty
- Prompt communication to employer regarding employee work status
- Communication to employer regarding reschedules and no-shows
- Effective use of experts and rehabilitation services
- Coordination and management of care
- Facilitate specialists referrals, as needed
- Maintain active case management role in referred case