Trinity Diagnostic Imaging
Whether you are having a routine mammogram or an MRI scan, you want accurate, quick results. Your health depends on it, and so does your peace of mind.
The UnityPoint Health – Trinity Diagnostic Imaging team offers convenient locations in the Quad Cities and Muscatine. We aim to help make your test as comfortable as it can be. You can make an appointment, get results quickly and get back to your busy life.
Why Choose Trinity for Diagnostic Imaging?
Trinity provides reliable diagnostic imaging in a comfortable setting. Your appointment will include:
- Certified quality: The American College of Radiology (ACR) evaluates our equipment, staff and results. ACR accreditation means you'll get accurate results from highly qualified team members.
- Convenient locations: Trinity has four diagnostic imaging locations in the Quad Cities and Muscatine region. You can schedule an appointment and have your testing done close to home.
- Fast results: We make your results available to your doctor within 24 hours. Our secure computer system lets us share reports and pictures over the computer and phone.
- Individual focus: We tailor our testing process to you. Our technicians help you understand what's happening at each step. If you need follow-up, we connect you with the right specialists so you can get the answers you need.
- Breast Center of Excellence: Our Breast Center is accredited as a Center of Excellence by the ACR. Accreditation means you'll get accurate results and individualized care from an expert team.
Our Diagnostic Imaging Services
The most precise testing delivers results you can rely on. That's why we keep up with medical advances for each type of diagnostic testing, like:
- Digital and 3D mammography: We offer two options for mammograms that utilize X-ray technology
- High-field magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan: Picks up smaller details and takes less time
- Spiral computed tomography (CT) scan: Completes a scan in about 5 minutes
- Bone densitometry: Recognized as the established standard for checking bone density
Before your appointment, you can read more about types of diagnostic imaging tests, including what they are looking for and how they work. You can also learn how to get ready for your appointment.
Trinity's Breast Center
Our Breast Center provides convenient routine mammograms to keep your preventive care on track. If you need more tests, you can see the right experts here. We have a dedicated breast care program for people at high risk.
At the Breast Center, a full-time breast health coordinator walks you through your mammogram and follow-up tests. The coordinator is available to answer questions and connect you with experts. Get more information about the Trinity Breast Center.
Quad Cities Diagnostic Imaging Locations
You can choose among our four locations for the most convenient digital imaging appointment. All feature ample parking.
To schedule your diagnostic imaging appointment, call us at the location most convenient to you. If you're having an MRI in Moline, Rock Island or Bettendorf, contact Metro MRI, our partner in providing MRI services.
You can also: