UnityPoint Health – Meriter is uniquely built to address this problem our community is facing.
Meriter has the systems and infrastructure in place to generate a far-reaching impact:
- A community healthcare system, offering comprehensive primary and specialty care, including the busiest birthing center in Wisconsin.
- Five-star rated—the highest rating possible—from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Overall Hospital Quality.
- Named to the 2022 Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" list.
- A long history of extensive teaching and training operations.
- Innovative Pathways Programs showing highly successful outcomes—programs have been replicated across multiple states and organizations.
- An average tenure for registered nurses (RNs) of 10 years.
- Well-established relationships with community partners and educational institutions.
- A partner of UW Health.
About UnityPoint Health - Meriter Foundation
UnityPoint Health – Meriter Foundation is the 501(c)3 charitable arm of UnityPoint Health – Meriter.
Supporting our collective mission of improving the health of the people and communities we serve, Meriter Foundation partners with donors to sustain access to high-quality healthcare for all patients and neighbors who need us.
Let us show you the impact that would not be possible without your support:
202 S. Park Street
Madison, WI 53715