Adult & Senior Home Care
UnityPoint at Home allows patients to remain at home while continuing to receive care for an illness, injury or following surgery. As the need for elderly home care continues to rise each year, finding a trusted caregiver who will deliver high quality service to you or your loved one can be a daunting task. It has to be someone you can trust, someone who is reliable, someone who is knowledgeable in the field of medical treatment and care, and most importantly, someone who truly cares about the patient.
The UnityPoint at Home care team is trustworthy, reliable, experienced, and compassionate. We work with our patients' doctors to coordinate their care and provide personalized, quality care that helps them achieve their optimal level of health, well-being and independence. Services include nursing care, rehabilitation therapy, assistance with activities of daily living and more. Home care benefits adults and seniors whose medical conditions may require short-or long-term care.
We care for:
- Patients managing chronic illnesses such as heart disease, lung disease or diabetes
- Post-surgical patients in need of medication management and wound care
- Individuals who require physical therapy following joint replacement
- Someone transitioning home after a hospital stay
- Adults or seniors with physical or cognitive disabilities
- Patients with serious illnesses or life-limiting conditions
We are dedicated home care professionals who see patients as people and focus on putting them first in every aspect of care. If you have any questions about home care for yourself or loved one, please contact one of our offices, and we will help you in any way we can.