Whether you are learning to manage a chronic disease, transitioning home from the hospital, or rehabilitating after an injury or surgery, UnityPoint at Home can provide the care you need to help restore your health, well-being, and independence in the place you call home.
Our qualified team of experienced professionals works closely with your physicians and other healthcare providers to create a personalized plan of care that addresses your specific needs and goals.
Our nationally ranked services include:
- Adult & senior home care
- Pediatric home care
- Nursing care
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Palliative care
- Hospice care
- Home medical equipment services
* Please contact the UnityPoint at Home location nearest you for more information on the services offered in your area.
Home care can be provided for:
- Individuals of any age, from infants to the elderly, who require short- or long-
- Those who suffer from chronic illnesses, including heart failure, diabetes or
- Someone transitioning home after a hospital stay
- A patient in need of physical therapy following a joint replacement
- Adults or children with physical or cognitive disabilities
- Aging adults who require help with daily living tasks or personal care
- Terminally-ill patients
- And others
UnityPoint at Home Team
UnityPoint at Home has a reputation for commitment, integrity and quality. In fact, we’re ranked nationally for the quality of our service. Your health is our priority, and we will work with you on your road to recovery and assist you in every way possible to provide the best level of health and well-being.
Our team includes several healthcare professionals who work closely with you, your family, and your doctor to coordinate your care and manage your health.
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Workers
- Respiratory Therapists
Meet our UnityPoint at Home leadership team.