The Finley Health Foundation has been providing fundraising support to UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) since 1987. Because of donors like you, millions of dollars' worth of gifts, have helped serve the patients and community members of UnityPoint Health – Dubuque, ensuring the best outcome for every patient, every time.
There are multiple ways to give to UnityPoint Health – Finley Hospital, outpatient programs, clinics or the Visiting Nurse Association. Please see Ways to Give or contact the Finley Health Foundation about making a gift.
If you are considering a donated item, please keep in mind the following:
UnityPoint Health – Finley Health Foundation can accept a limited number of donated items. Due to infection prevention policies and in order to protect the safety, health and privacy of our patients, guidelines have been established for what items are acceptable. All donated items must be:
- Individually wrapped in plastic (if the item is a fabric material – such as fleece blankets)
- From a smoke-free, dust-free and pet-free environment
- Clearly visible (no gift-wrapping)
Need some ideas of how you can help? See our Wish List items below.
Unfortunately, due to infection prevention policies, we cannot accept:
- Food items past their labeled expiration date or that are not pre-packaged
- Items that contain a name of a current or former patient
- Handmade toys or cards due to quality and safety
- Toys or games that promote violence or weapons
- Oversized stuff animals
- Anything containing latex
- Used medical equipment
- Riding toys
- Fleece baby hats
If your donated item meets the criteria identified above, please complete a donation form and bring a copy with your donation. If your donation does not meet the criteria, it will be forwarded to another non-profit organization. Please contact the Finley Health Foundation to arrange for drop off of your donation.
- Crossword puzzles
- Colored pencils
- Adult coloring books
- Gas cards
- Food gift cards