Service Coordination offers a range of referral services and coordination geared toward helping clients become and stay independent. The program provides assessment, individualized care planning, procurement of services and ongoing monitoring and coordination. A service coordinator is assigned to each client to assist in setting goals and developing an individualized treatment plan.
Services and support provided include, but are not limited to:
Ongoing assessment and treatment planning
- Referral and coordination of needed services, such as:
- Payee services
- Vocational support
- Housing assistance
- Ongoing general assistance for rent and persona needs vouchers
How to Access Services
To be eligible for Service Coordination, the following criteria must be met:
- Have a documented mental illness
- Do not qualify for full Medicaid
- Be a resident of Polk County.