Integrated Health Home
Eyerly Ball Integrated Health Home (IHH) has the tools and resources you need from the provider you trust. Using a team-based health care delivery model with a nurse, care coordinator and a peer support specialist, the IHH team works to provide comprehensive care for you. Each IHH participant is assigned a team who actively reviews the participant's mental and physical status and create an individualized care plan.
Comprehensive Care Management
- Care Coordination
- Health Promotion
- Comprehensive Transitional Care
- Individual and Family Support Services
- Referral to Social and Community Services
How to Access Services
To be eligible for Integrated Health Home, individuals must:
- Be diagnosed with a serious mental illness including one of the following: psychotic disorders, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder, bipolar disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Individuals must actively be enrolled in Medicaid
- Be a resident of one of the following counties: Polk, Warren, Madison, Dallas, Boone, Greene or Story.