A primary goal of the cardiologists at UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Cardiology is to remain a valued community resource for patients and referring physicians focused on exceptional care and patient accessibility. For these reasons, the cardiologists and trained staff travel to communities in Central Iowa to bring cardiology consultation and cardiac diagnostic services close to home.
For more information and directions, click on a location below:
Three Locations to Serve You:
When visiting our Methodist Plaza location, entrance from the Visitor Parking Ramp will be the most convenient. From the ramp, take elevator to level 4 (yellow). Off the elevator, turn right and follow the walkway through sliding doors into the Atrium. Past the Information Desk, take a left and go to the elevators. Take the elevator to the fourth floor. The office is in Suite 414.
- UnityPoint Clinic Pediatrics - Ankeny
- Located on 909 Southwest Oralabor Road
- Boone County Hospital
- Grinnell Regional Medical Center - Visiting Specialty Clinic
- UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine - Indianola
- Greene County Medical Center
- Story County Medical Center
- Clarke County Hospital
- UnityPoint Health - Marshalltown Hospital
Skip the in-person appointment.
Telemedicine allows healthcare providers to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients at a distance using telecommunications technology. Call today to schedule your telemedicine visit, (515) 241-5700.