Services and Programs
UnityPoint at Home Specialty Pharmacy handles the paperwork and keeps you on track.
Our services include:
- Insurance benefit and authorization verification.
- A baseline assessment from a nurse or pharmacist, including side effect and disease management.
- Ongoing specialized support from a patient care coordinator, who maintains contact with your pharmacist, doctor and every other member of your care team.
- Training on how to administer medication, if needed.
- Safe, swift delivery of medications.
- Refill reminders and consultation.
Conditions and Specialties We Treat
Today, UnityPoint at Home Specialty Pharmacy provides medications to treat the following conditions and specialties:
- Crohn's disease
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Oncology & Hematology
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Get Started Today
To ask about your prescription or learn about UnityPoint at Home Specialty Pharmacy services call (877) 804-2713.