Women's Health Care in Quad Cities
Get the best obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN) care from advanced practitioners you can depend on, without leaving the Quad Cities area. Our experienced team can provide a higher level of women's health care with everything from annual preventative exams to breast screenings. We also treat pressing problems and provide ongoing care for pregnancy and childbirth.
Find an OB/GYN Near You
Find an OB/GYN provider accepting new patients below or call 309-779-7979 to schedule an appointment. Already have a provider? Log into your MyUnityPoint patient portal to schedule an appointment today.
Why Choose UnityPoint Health?
Women of all ages confidently choose UnityPoint Clinic for OB/GYN care because of our:
- Seasoned providers: Our obstetricians and gynecologists are trained to care for women's unique and changing needs during each stage of life. You can trust our OB/GYN doctors, midwives and other women's health providers to understand your health and listen to your questions or concerns.
- Convenient care: Meet us in UnityPoint Health's clinics, hospitals or even your home. We have convenient clinic locations at Bettendorf, Utica Ridge Road and Moline. Depending on your needs, we may coordinate your care with other medical specialists to fully address your overall health.
- Easy access: We use an integrated electronic medical record. This system means your doctor can easily follow your health, regardless of where you get care. The MyUnityPoint patient portal lets you schedule appointments or communicate with your doctor online.
Family-Focused Birth Center
Trinity's BirthPlace Center offers women advanced medical capabilities for newborn care coupled with the comforts of home. Our experienced staff prioritizes women's birth wishes while tailoring care to the needs of moms and babies.
We focus on meeting families' needs. We welcome older siblings, your partner or anyone you want by your side during the birth process. Our Level II Neonatal Special Care Unit (NSCU) designation means we confidently care for newborns with special health considerations while keeping families together.
Our Women's Health Services
Our OB/GYNs partner with you to optimize your health and well-being at every age. We provide annual exams and ongoing gynecologic care for a broad range of women's health concerns, including comprehensive pregnancy care.
Get personalized advice on routine and rare health issues affecting women, including:
- Contraception options, such as birth control pills and IUDs
- Complex reproductive conditions, such as gynecologic cancer and uterine prolapse
- Infertility and family planning
- Menstruation and menopause
- Prenatal care throughout all stages of pregnancy
- Common gynecologic issues, such as incontinence (unexpected urine leakage), uterine fibroids and vaginal infections