OB/GYN in Quad Cities, IA & IL
Get high-quality obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN) care from seasoned doctors and advanced practitioners you can depend on, without leaving the Quad Cities region. Multiple women's health clinics make it easy for you to prioritize your reproductive and whole health.
Stay healthy with annual preventive exams and breast screenings. Our experienced providers can also provide a higher level of women's health care when you need it. We treat pressing problems and provide ongoing care for pregnancy and childbirth.
Why Choose UnityPoint Clinic for Obstetrics and Gynecology Care?
Our women's health clinics provide a full scope of primary care services, including preventive and pregnancy care. Women of all ages confidently choose UnityPoint Clinic for OB/GYN care because of our:
- Seasoned providers: Our obstetricians and gynecologists are trained to care for women's unique and changing needs during each stage of life. You can trust our OB/GYN doctors, midwives and other women's health providers to understand your health and listen to your questions or concerns.
- Convenient, cohesive care: Meet us in UnityPoint Health's clinics, hospitals or even your home. Depending on your needs, we may coordinate your care with other medical specialists. This team approach may help us fully address your symptoms. It also helps us safeguard the health of women and their unborn babies.
- Easy access: We use an integrated electronic medical record. This system means your doctor can easily follow your health, regardless of where you get care. The MyUnityPoint patient portal lets you schedule appointments or communicate with your doctor online.
Family-Focused Birth Center
Trinity's BirthPlace Center offers women advanced medical capabilities for newborn care coupled with the comforts of home. Our experienced staff prioritizes women's birth wishes while tailoring care to the needs of moms and babies.
We focus on meeting families' needs. We welcome older siblings, your partner or anyone you want by your side during the birth process. Our Level II Neonatal Special Care Unit (NSCU) designation means we confidently care for newborns with special health considerations while keeping families together.
Our Women's Health Services
Our OB/GYNs partner with you to optimize your health and well-being at every age. We provide annual exams and ongoing gynecologic care for a broad range of women's health concerns, including comprehensive pregnancy care.
Get personalized advice on routine and rare health issues affecting women, including:
- Contraception options, such as birth control pills and IUDs
- Complex reproductive conditions, such as gynecologic cancer and uterine prolapse
- Infertility and family planning
- Menstruation and menopause
- Prenatal care throughout all stages of pregnancy
- Common gynecologic issues, such as incontinence (unexpected urine leakage), uterine fibroids and vaginal infections
We make it easy to connect with the right OB/GYN provider for you. Find a doctor or call 309-779-7979 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to schedule an appointment.