UnityPoint Health - St Lukes Pulmonology Critical Care
Today's Hours: Closed
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Here for your every breath.
We offer services in Pulmonology and Critical Care through Siouxland's only Pulmonologists - physicians specially trained in lung health.
Our Respiratory Therapy program is available around the clock for our inpatients at the hospital, providing test and treatment options for patients of all ages, including our tiny newborns in our Intensive Care Nursery. The therapists also serve patients at Sunnybrook Medical Plaza.
Lung CancerWhen detected early, those diagnosed with lung cancer have access to more treatment options. Because of this UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's is proud to be the first in Siouxland with the Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy (ENB). Using GPS-like technology, ENB is a minimally invasive procedure that enables the physician to evaluate your lungs and navigate through small airway passages to reach small masses deep in the lung.
Pierce Street Physician Center
Located on the campus of St. Luke's Regional Medical Center, Pierce Street Physician Center (formerly known as Physicians Center Two) is a convenient location for medical offices and other health care services:
- UnityPoint Clinic Foot and Ankle
- UnityPoint Clinic General Surgery
- UnityPoint Clinic Maternal - Fetal Medicine
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Cardiology Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Pulmonology and Critical Care
- Wagner Ear, Nose & Throat
- Wagner Hearing & Balance Center
- Pierce Street Same Day Surgery
- Siouxland Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C.