Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours & Directions
High Risk Pregnancy Care
Your pregnancy may be considered high-risk if you or your baby has an increased chance of complication during pregnancy or delivery. If you are at risk, your delivering physician can refer you to UnityPoint Clinic Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
- Previous preterm labor or delivery
- Expecting multiples
- History of miscarriages
- Advanced maternal age
- Abnormal prenatal test or screening
- Family history of complications
- Diabetes, high blood pressure or other medical conditions during pregnancy
We work with you and your physician, sometimes even before pregnancy, to provide a plan of care that is right for you.
- Pre-conception care
- Genetic testing and counseling
- 3D ultrasound and imaging
- Non-invasive screening
- Non-stress testing
- Care for chronic conditions during pregnancy
Combined with the area's most advanced Birth Center and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), St. Luke's provides a full spectrum of care before, during and after your pregnancy.