Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours & Directions
Supporting You Every Step of the Way
Our Physical and Occupational Therapy programs provide comprehensive, customized therapy services to adults and children of all ages. Our therapists pride themselves on staying up to date with the latest evidence and treatment concepts. You can be sure that your health and wellbeing goals will be prioritized within an evidence-based treatment plan. Our team includes highly educated physical therapists and physical therapist assistants, occupational therapists, and a friendly, knowledgeable front desk staff who all work together as a team to make your visits to our clinics efficient and helpful.
Whether you are experiencing an orthopedic or neurological injury, UnityPoint Health - Meriter therapists are there for you every step of the way. With extensive experience treating everything from that nagging foot pain to post-operative care to recovering from a traumatic brain injury, you'll find the care you need at our clinics.
Featured Services & Treatments
Pelvic Floor Therapy
At UnityPoint Health, we understand the important role that pelvic health plays in overall wellbeing. Whether you're seeking relief from pelvic pain, managing postpartum challenges, or addressing issues related to incontinence, our goal is to empower you on your journey to maintain pelvic health.Learn More
Additional Services & Treatments Available
- Astym Therapy
- Body Weight Supported Gait Training with Lite Gait
- Dizziness & Balance (vestibular)
- Driver Readiness
- Insomnia or Sleep Dysfunction
- Low Vision
- Physiotherapy Scoliosis Specific Exercise (PSSE)
- Return to Work
- Wheelchair Fitting / Mobility Training
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Evaluations are generally 60 minutes in length with subsequent visits being 30-60 minutes depending on your therapy type and diagnosis
- Please plan to arrive for your evaluation 15 minutes early to allow time to check in and fill out intake forms
- Please dress in comfortable activewear whenever possible