UnityPoint Health - Meriter - Monona Specialty Clinic
Today's Hours: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Hours & Directions
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
An audiologist is a professional trained to diagnose, manage and treat hearing or balance problems for individuals from birth through adulthood.
If you suspect that you have hearing loss or a balance problem, contact Audiology at UnityPoint Health - Meriter. After carefully reviewing your health history and evaluating your hearing, our audiologist can determine the appropriate care or treatment, which may include hearing aids, aural rehabilitation or balance therapy. You are welcome to invite any family members or friends to help you remember the information, ask questions and make any decisions.
Audiology also offers ear mold impressions for swim plugs and noise plugs.
Commonly called ENTs, otolaryngologists are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the ears, nose, throat, head and neck. The specialization often includes work with hearing loss, balance disorders, sinus problems, allergies, head/neck cancers, facial plastics and some sleep conditions. Their patients range in age from infant to adult. Otolaryngologists commonly perform surgeries and procedures.
Additional Patient Resources
The HEALTH Program offers these services at locations throughout our community, adhering to the street medicine model that has remained the core of the program. HEALTH provides care to patients where they are, including but not limited to shelters, clinics, and in our community.
HEALTH's focus is on medical care and will work with our community's homeless services agencies to ensure patients are getting the full array of services available to them.
- The Community Resource Specialists and Social Work team works closely with the clinic providers, who send referrals based on psychosocial needs of their patients. This team provides resource linkage, complex care coordination, and connection to community supports as needed based on the patient.
- They operate out of the primary care clinics, the therapies departments, NICU-follow-up and work closely with the Behavioral Health Consultant team.
- This team also helps facilitate Advanced Care Planning and helping patients completed Health Care Power of Attorney documentation.