UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Occupational Medicine - West Des Moines
Today's Hours: Closed
Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours & Directions
- Urgent Care: Available at five UnityPoint Clinic walk-in/urgent care locations when Occupational Medicine clinics are closed
- Weekdays: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Weekends: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Emergency Departments: Available 24/7 at three UnityPoint Health – Des Moines hospitals
UnityPoint Health—Des Moines Occupational Medicine medical providers are experts in occupational medicine, and our focus is on keeping your employees safe and healthy. Please contact us directly with questions related to the diagnosis, treatment, or progress of your employees - we're here to serve you!
- Bloodborne pathogen exposures follow-up and education
- DOT physicals and drug testing
- Drug and alcohol testing, including DOT consortium services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hearing testing
- Independent Medical Evaluations (IME)
- On-Site Flu Shot Clinics
- OSHA surveillance exams
- Physical Capacity Profile® functional testing
- Police & fire employee physical examinations, including 411
- Post-offer / pre-employment physicals
- Respiratory testing and certification
- Vision testing
- Work site education and ergonomics programs
- Wellness services
- Workers' compensation injury care
UnityPoint Health—Des Moines Occupational Medicine can help you reduce work comp expenses, decrease lost work days and increase the productivity of your employees. Since 1988, our clinics have served employees from hundreds of businesses in diverse industries throughout the metro. You'll enjoy the full-service convenience of our "one-stop-shop" for all your occupational health needs.
- Governor's Office of Drug Control Policy
- U.S. DOT :: Office of Drug & Alcohol Policy & Compliance
- Federal Drug Testing Law :: 49 CFR Part 40
- Iowa Drug Testing Law :: Code 730.5
- Drug & Alcohol Supervisor Training :: UnityPoint Health - Des Moines EAP
- eScreen Rapid-Result Drug Screening
- Clinical Reference Laboratory Toxicology Screening
- U.S. DOT :: Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination
- OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire
- OSHA Asbestos Surveillance Medical Guidelines
- Iowa Police & Fire Physical Examination Protocols
- FAA Airman Medical Examination Protocols
- Physical Capacity Profile® Strength & Agility Testing