UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Eye SurgeryLaser Eye Center
Today's Hours: Closed
Hours and Directions
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Eye Surgery Specialists
The UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Eye Surgery/Laser Eye Center is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in eye care and vision correction. We strive to provide our patients with the most advanced vision correction available anywhere.
Our Eye Surgery Services
- Laser Vision Correction - LASIK and Advanced Surface Ablation (ASA)
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Lasik Eye Surgery
Laser Vision Correction, also known as refractive surgery, includes several elective surgical procedures that can reduce or eliminate your need for glasses or contact lenses. A laser is used to treat refractive errors of the eye:
The best candidates for Laser Vision Correction are people with healthy eyes, age 18 years or older and who have realistic expectations.
Top-quality Laser Vision Correction includes:
- A complete pre-operative eye exam including dilation by a surgeon.
- A refractive surgery team dedicated to achieving the best results possible.
- Consultation with a Surgeon to answer any and all questions.
- Advanced Surface Ablation (ASA) option.
- Fellowship-trained refractive surgeon - A surgeon with state-of-the-art training in the most up-to-date techniques in refractive surgery.
- Computerized corneal topography that analyzes the curvature of the cornea.
- Corneal thickness measurement.
- Testing for dry eyes.
- Pupil measurement in dark and light conditions to lessen risk of glare at night.
- 3-D tracking technology to follow eye movements in all three dimensions.
- Pre-op and follow up care with a surgeon.
- Wavefront guided custom treatments of the cornea for both LASIK and ASA.
Experience You Can Trust
Our medical staff consists of eye surgeons from the greater Des Moines area. These physicians are among the most experienced eye surgeons in the Midwest and provide personal care to each and every patient. In addition, we have dedicated, highly trained clinical staff to assist our surgeons and make sure you have the best possible eye surgery experience.