Integrated Management Patient Coordination Team
IMPACT providers collaborate with other members of your care team to oversee your medical needs.
IMPACT is a group of physicians, nurse practitioners and nurses who provide specialized care for patients in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities. They will help you recover from serious illness or assist in managing long-term conditions because quality and service does not end when you are away from the hospital or clinic.
Skilled nursing facility
- No need to travel to and from the clinic
- Smooth transition from hospital
- Ongoing medical expertise at the facility
- Coordinating care with the facility team
- Transition back to primary care provider upon returning home
Long-term care facility
- Providers come directly to the patient
- Continued care where the patient resides
- Ongoing maintenance of long-term disease
- Goal clarification and coordination with palliative and hospice care, if desired