Gerard Circle honors the work of longtime Allen physician and philanthropist Dr. Russell S. Gerard. Membership in Gerard Circle symbolizes a lifelong commitment to quality health care in the Cedar Valley and we are grateful for the impact these gifts make each and every day.
Qualification for Membership in the Gerard Circle of the Allen Foundation
- Pledge to contribute at least $10,000 or more at a rate of not less than $2,000 per year.
- Lifetime of giving of $10,000 or more in cash, securities, or real or personal property.
- Arrange a planned gift of at least $50,000 through a bequest or a life-income trust, insurance or other charitable trust agreement.
- Recognition on a donor wall at Allen Hospital devoted exclusively to members of the Circle.
- Recognition at an annual celebration of Gerard Circle members.
- A special gift for new members.
- Invitations to special events and opportunities including seminars for estate planning.
- Special recognition in the Allen Foundation Annual Report.
- Satisfaction of knowing you will have a major impact on UnityPoint Health – Waterloo and Allen College for years to come.
To learn more about how to become a part of the Gerard Circle, please call the Allen Foundation at (319) 235-3960 or email Mike Lind, Executive Director at Michael.Lind@unitypoint.org.