Gerard Circle Giving Society
Gerard Circle honors the work of longtime Allen physician and philanthropist Dr. Russell S. Gerard. We are grateful for circle members' continuing leadership and support, as well as the impact their gifts make each and every day.
Qualification for Membership in the Gerard Circle of the Allen Foundation
- Pledge to contribute at least $10,000 or more at a rate of not less than $2,000 per year.
- Contribute an outright gift of $10,000 or more in cash, securities or real or personal property.
- Arrange a planned gift of at least $50,000 through a bequest or a life-income trust, insurance or other charitable trust agreement.
- Combine bequests, outright gifts and pledges that total $50,000 or more.
- Recognition on a donor wall at Allen Hospital.
- A special gift for new members.
- Invitations to special events and opportunities including entertainment tickets, seminars for estate planning and more.
- Prominent mention in the Foundation's Annual Report.
- Satisfaction of knowing you will have a major impact on Allen Hospital and Allen College for years to come.
View the list of current Gerard Circle members in our Annual Report.
To learn more about how to become a part of the Gerard Circle, please call the Allen Foundation at (319) 235-3960 or email Mike Lind, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.