Siouxland PACE Services
We want you to remain in your home, as active and healthy as possible. To accomplish that goal, our Siouxland PACE team will work with you and your family to determine your goals and the right combination of services to meet your goals and needs. Some participants may only require one or two services, while others may require additional services.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Primary care and specialty medical care (on-site medical clinic)*
- Therapeutic recreation
- Transportation to and from the Siouxland PACE Center
- Durable medical equipment
- Rehabilitation and restorative therapies
- Dietary services
- In-home support and care
- Social work services
- Respite care
- Hospitalization and emergency care
*Note: Participant will need to move their care from their current physician/provider to the Siouxland PACE physician.
Who makes the care decisions?
Our Siouxland PACE interdisciplinary team will work together with you and your family to plan and coordinate your care across any number of support settings that may include your home, hospital, nursing facility or hospice care. Your interdisciplinary team is composed of:
- primary care physician
- social worker
- physical therapist
- occupational therapist
- recreational therapist or activity coordinator
- PACE center supervisor
- home-care liaison
- personal care attendants
- transportation staff
- assisted living facility
What is the Cost?
Siouxland PACE charges no deductibles or copayments for any drug, service or care approved by the Siouxland PACE interdisciplinary team.
- If you are eligible for Medicaid and Medicare, you pay no premium for services.
- If you are eligible for Medicaid only, you pay no premium for services.
- If you are eligible for Medicare only, you will be charged a monthly premium for the program, which includes Medicare Part D.
- If you are not eligible for Medicare or Medicaid, our Enrollment Coordinator will discuss a private pay rate with you.
Siouxland PACE participants may be fully and personally liable for the costs of unauthorized or out-of-PACE program agreement services. Emergency services are covered.
How Do I Enroll?
Call us at (712) 224-7223
Call to schedule an appointment with our enrollment coordinator to explain the Siouxland PACE program and visit our Siouxland PACE center.