Behavioral Health Services (Robert Young Center) in the Quad Cities
You don't have to solve life's challenges on your own. The Robert Young Center, part of UnityPoint Health – Trinity, provides care for every behavioral health need. Our team specializes in mental health, substance abuse and crisis services for children, adolescents and adults.
Members of the Quad Cities and surrounding communities have turned to the Robert Young Center for behavioral health support for nearly 40 years. You can count on us, too.
Meet With a Behavioral Health Specialist Virtually
In some cases, like the coronavirus pandemic, telemedicine lets us quickly and safely expand our services. Call 309-779-3000 or learn more about virtual visits and telepsychiatry.
Need Help Now?
Get confidential support from trained mental health professionals, 24/7, by calling our crisis intervention line at 309-779-2999.
High-Quality Behavioral Health Care in the Quad Cities and Muscatine
UnityPoint Health – Trinity's team of experienced, compassionate professionals work closely together. We provide high-quality behavioral health care, personalized to the challenges you face. Our trauma-informed approach means our providers recognize how going through a traumatic event can affect someone later in life.
You can expect:
- Mental health expertise: Our seasoned team includes psychiatric providers, such as psychiatrists and advanced practice practitioners, who can prescribe medication. You can also call on licensed social workers and counselors, who are also available for talk therapy. We are well-versed in treating mental health and substance use disorders using cognitive therapy (such as talk therapy) and medications.
- Support for wide-ranging needs: Find comprehensive mental health and substance use disorder treatment, ranging from hospital-based psychiatric care to outpatient appointments. We meet you where you are and help you get back to life.
- Many access points: Behavioral health services are available at many locations throughout the Quad Cities and Muscatine, in Illinois and Iowa. For example, you can receive high-quality mental health expertise at inpatient residential facilities, outpatient mental health clinics, UnityPoint Clinic primary care practices and local schools.
- Responsive care: We've arranged our services so you can access high-quality behavioral health care quickly. Talk with a trusted member of our team within days, not months.
- Community trust: We care about this community. Robert Young Center was the first community mental health center in Illinois. We have a decades-long reputation for helping people navigate difficult times using trauma-informed care practices and compassion. People in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas continue to trust us because of our commitment to high-quality care. Read more about the Robert Young Center.
- Commitment to excellence: Our team is always looking for ways to better meet the needs of the people we serve. Our coordinated care approach connects people in behavioral health crisis to the community resources they need. In fact, other centers across the country look to us as a model for their crisis-stabilization services.
Integrated Behavioral Health Services We Offer
Our integrated services mean that you get your care from one team of providers throughout your care journey. This approach makes it easier for you to find the care you need to build a healthier life.
Our behavioral health services include:
- Mental health services: We provide comprehensive mental health services including therapy, medication management and crisis intervention. We offer hospital-based and outpatient care. You can see providers at several locations throughout the Quad Cities and Muscatine area. We care for people of all ages with minor to severe mental health needs, including anxiety, depression and other mental illness. Learn more about our mental health services.
- Substance use disorder services: We provide specialized inpatient care for drug and alcohol detoxification and residential treatment for substance use disorders. We also offer a full array of outpatient services, including medication management and group therapy, for teenagers and adults in recovery. Learn more about substance use disorders.
- Telepsychiatry services: Our growing telepsychiatry program helps provide behavioral health services to more people, in new ways. Virtual care enables our specialists to provide mental health support to emergency departments, school districts, mental health outpatient locations and even people at home. Read about telepsychiatry services.
- Mental health resources and support: We tackle the problems — such as transportation to appointments — that stand between you and treatment. Our care coordination services help make behavioral health services easier to access. Learn more about our mental health resources and support.
Connect with one of our trusted mental health specialists, easily. Call 309-779-3000
to learn more about our behavioral health services.