Substance Use Disorder Services in Quad Cities and Muscatine
Recovery from substance use disorders is possible. At UnityPoint Health's Robert Young Center, we have the tools to help you get there. We use a streamlined process to enable you to access our coordinated substance use disorder services with one assessment.
Talk with a trusted member of our team within days, not months. Take the first step toward healing by completing our substance abuse assessment.
Need Help Now?
Our 24/7 crisis intervention line provides confidential support from trained mental health professionals at 309-779-2999.
Substance Use Disorder Services: Why Choose Robert Young Center?
When you come to Robert Young Center, you'll first complete a simple screening to tell us why you're here. Then a member of our team will meet with you to understand your situation.
We recommend programs that best align with your life experiences and challenges. Learn more about our integrated approach to behavioral health services.
Here, you'll find:
- Comprehensive services: We offer a broad network of substance use disorder services that isn't widely available in the Quad Cities. We provide residential treatment, individual and group counseling and medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
- Trusted team of specialists: Our team includes highly trained substance use disorder specialists, mental health therapists, psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners. Care coordinators and peer support specialists (people who have lived experience with mental health or substance use disorder) also help support your goals throughout your care.
- Easy access: We offer substance use disorder programs at many locations so you can seek help wherever it works best for your life. We coordinate treatments to streamline your care, which helps you get treatment quickly. We help people who have a wide range of needs and financial means find care that works for their life.
- Personalized care: Our specialists consider your input and preferences to develop a treatment plan tailored to your unique needs. Our programs take into account factors such as the judicial system, family needs or your career.
- Integrated services: As you progress through treatment, you continue to receive care from the same team of specialists who have gotten to know your strengths and challenges. Our team can help you manage substance use disorder along with other emotional or mental health needs. This coordinated approach ensures you're never alone as you work to build a healthier life.
Substance Use Disorder Services in the Quad Cities and Muscatine
We provide hospital-based and outpatient services to treat substance use disorders (sometimes called alcohol and drug addiction).
Our team of professionals provides evidence-based care focused on meeting the needs of families and people of all ages in local communities. Our trauma-informed approach means we recognize the many ways a traumatic experience, such as emotional or sexual abuse, can affect someone later in life.
Our services include:
- Outpatient mental health treatment: At locations throughout the Quad Cities and surrounding communities, we offer a full array of outpatient services for teenagers and adults with substance use disorders. Our servicesinclude medication management and individual, family and group therapy.
- Medication-assisted treatment: We offer medication-assisted treatment (MAT), including methadone, buprenorphine (Suboxone®) and naltrexone (Vivitrol®). Under a health provider's care, MAT can help people affected by opioid use disorders reduce the withdrawal symptoms and have a more successful recovery.
- Hospital-based substance use treatment: We provide detoxification and residential chemical dependency treatment programs at centers conveniently located in Illinois and Iowa.
- Medical detoxification services: Trained medical professionals closely monitor individuals for withdrawal and other complications after someone stops using alcohol or drugs.
- Residential rehab: A team of medical and mental health specialists provides hospital-based evaluation and treatment services for adolescents and adults with substance use disorders. Individuals follow a personalized treatment plan tailored to their needs. Treatment usually includes both individual counseling and group therapy.
- Intensive outpatient program: This program supports people as they transition out of residential treatment programs. Outpatient programs promote healthy habits and coping strategies for living a sober life. Riverside's intensive outpatient program is a group-based treatment program. Patients attend morning or evening group sessions Monday through Friday.
- Emergency services: We provide emergency treatment and crisis intervention services to people who come through UnityPoint Health's Rock Island emergency department in need of immediate care.
- Local mental health resources: Community resources, such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA) and our Victim Impact Panel (VIP), support people and families affected by substance use disorders. VIP is a special learning opportunity that allows individuals to hear firsthand from families who have encountered a tragedy at the hands of someone driving under the influence. Learn more about our mental health resources and support.
Where to Go for Substance Use Treatment
Our community approach to care means you have more than one way to get the treatment you need. You can access our substance use disorder services at:
- Riverside Alcohol and Drug Services is a hospital-based chemical dependency treatment facility that provides inpatient and outpatient services for adults. Riverside is located at the UnityPoint Health – Trinity Rock Island hospital campus.
- Country Oaks is a residential facility located in Davenport, Iowa. Part of the Center for Alcohol and Drug Services (CADS), it provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment services for adults with substance use disorders.
- New Horizons Treatment in Muscatine provides substance use evaluation and outpatient treatment services for teenagers and adults.
- Top of the World Ranch is a high-end residential substance use disorder treatment facility located in Milan, Illinois.
Connect with one of our trusted substance use disorder specialists, easily. Call 309-779-3000
to learn more about our behavioral health services.