Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours & Directions
Trinity Occupational Medicine serves the health and safety needs of corporations and businesses throughout the Fort Dodge regional area. Our Occupational Medicine program is designed to help you maintain a healthy workforce. More importantly, we help you control the costs associated with employee physicals, health screens, on-the-job injuries and employee rehabilitation. All of Trinity Occupational Medicine's programs and services are designed to help businesses comply with specific industrial requirements.
Our team of experts will provide your employees with prompt, quality health care. You can be confident every effort will be made to return your injured employee to work as early as possible. In addition, your company's health can be evaluated with both clinical and non-clinical data, providing you with a full complement of screening services - many of which can be performed at your company site.
Drug Free Workplace
Trinity Occupational Medicine offers Supervisory Training Certifications for DOT and Non-DOT employees. The class is offered four times per year at Trinity Regional Medical Center in Fort Dodge.
Keeping your employees healthy, safe, productive and on the job is an important investment in the future of your business. Trinity Occupational Medicine offers a full spectrum of occupational and industrial health services:
- Pre-employment Physicals
- DOT Physicals and DOT Re-certifications
- Return to Work Physicals
- Work-related Injury Treatment
- Drug Free Workplace Program
- Drug Testing Consortium
- Drug and Alcohol Supervisor Training
- Ergonomic / Consultative Work-site Evaluations
- Job Analysis and Descriptions
- Physical Capacity Profile
- Hearing Conservation - OSHA
- Mobile Audio Van
- Respiratory Physicals
- Respiratory Fit Testing - OSHA
- On-site Nursing
- Work-site Safety Programs
- Wellness / Education
- ADA / FMLA Resource
- Carpel Tunnel Prevention Programs
- First Aid / CPR Programs
- On-site X-Ray
The National Clearinghouse for Drug and Substance Abuse Information, sponsored by SAMHSA.
US National Institute of Drug Abuse concerning drug abuse and prevention.
The Institute for a Drug-free Workplace has excellent information and publications.
Iowa Governor's Office of Drug Control to learn about Iowa's law for substance control and testing.
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) is the federal agency responsible for conducting research and making recommendations for the prevention of work-related injury and illness. NIOSH is part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the Department of Health and Human Services.
US Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration
The Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) is a Canadian federal government agency based in Hamilton, Ontario, which serves to support the vision of eliminating all Canadian work-related illnesses and injuries.
Work Safe Iowa provides comprehensive, cost-effective, state of the art solutions to occupational health problems for businesses and individuals throughout Iowa and the Midwest.
Knowledge about health and wellness will empower your employees to make healthy lifestyle choices. Health knowledge equals healthy employees and a healthy corporate bottom line!
No matter how much you have invested in equipment, inventory, or technology, your employees are your greatest asset. And when your employees feel healthy and happy, your business is healthier too.
Trinity Healthy Living at Trinity Regional Medical Center creates a foundation for healthy lifestyle choices by delivering corporate wellness programs that educate, motivate and enhance employee awareness.
To educate, support and empower employees to enhance their health and well-being through responsible lifestyle choices.
- To increase the employee's knowledge and self-awareness of reducible health risks.
- Achieve and maintain individual lifestyle changes conducive to maximum wellness.
- To decrease cost associated with unhealthy lifestyles.
- To provide opportunities for an environment to support practicing healthy behaviors.
Health Wellness Tools for Your Business
Our Corporate Wellness program offers screenings, health education, and dietician consultations for companies to provide to their employees.
- General Health Panel
- Total Cholesterol - HDL, LDL, Triglycerides and Coronary Risk Ratio
- Blood Glucose
- Total Protein
- Total Bilirubin
- Alk Phosphate
- Blood Pressure
- BMI Ratio
Results report with recommendations sent confidentially to each employee and aggregate report with no individual names is given to employer.
Additional screening available as an add-on:
- Vitamin D
Mileage reimbursement will be invoiced with any listed services according to current reimbursement established at Trinity Regional Medical Center.
Lunch and Learn Sessions
Participants bring their own lunch
Available Educational Topics:
- Preventing and Detecting Diabetes
- How to Maintain a Healthy Heart/Blood Pressure
- Get Moving!
- Take Care of Your Back
- Good Mornings-The XYZzzzs of Better Sleep
- Stress Busters
- The Healthy Lunch Box
- Leave the Pack Behind - The Importance of Quitting Smoking
- The Big "C" - Cancer Detection and Prevention
- Stay Fit While You Sit!
- It's in Your Hands - Preventing Spread of Germs
- Eating Out Without the Guilt
- Staying Healthy on the Road
- Brain Attack? Recognizing the Signs and Symptoms of a Stroke
- Other topics developed upon request
Contact Trinity Health Living for corporate pricing for the above services listed at 515.574.6187