UnityPoint Health - Trinity Physical Medicine - Moline
Today's Hours: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Helping Those Whose Lives Have Been Changed by Disabilities
Trinity Physical Rehabilitation strives to bring physical rehabilitation services closer to those who need it. Whether it's following up with patients who have undergone treatment at our inpatient facility or providing services to people who have experienced an injury, our outpatient clinics provide the expertise needed to improve function and mobility.
All rehabilitation treatment is individualized using state-of-the-art equipment and evidence-based practices found in the latest research. We pride ourselves on our quality of care and effective outcomes we achieve with our patients. This allows our patients to best achieve the life they want to live.
All therapists in our outpatient clinics are state licensed in their specialty and receive continuing education to keep their skills up to date. Many have additional training and certificates in their area of expertise including the following:
- ASTYM certified therapist
- Big and loud certified for Parkinson's patients
- Board certified geriatric specialist
- Certified hand therapist (CHT)
- Certified manual therapists
- Oncology rehab
- Pelvic floor treatment for women, men and children
Our outpatient clinics offer some of the best rehabilitation technology available.
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Registration, Scheduling & Cancellations
- Your Appointment: What to Expect, What to Wear & Bring, Accommodations
Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first day of therapy to complete necessary paperwork. You can print our past medical history form, fill it out, and bring it with you to your first appointment. Please also print out the patient policy form, fill it out and bring it to your first appointment.
Scheduling & Cancellations
To schedule or cancel an appointment, please call your clinic. (All clinics are open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
Please stay home if you have a fever, cough, sore throat or any other symptoms of illness. Please call to reschedule your appointment.
You can also sign up for MyUnityPoint electronic health record. With MyUnityPoint, you can view and/or cancel appointments, as well as correspond with your therapist and/or scheduling staff through this platform.
What to Expect
Please allow an hour for your appointment. Subsequent appointments will be 30-45 minutes in length. Your therapist will discuss your medical history, the reason for your visit, limitations and a plan of care to help reach your goals. If you have questions or concerns about your first visit, please call your clinic location.
What to Wear & Bring
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, also bring any braces or devices you use for walking. Items you should bring with you include:
- Insurance card
- Photo identification
- List of current medications
- Order from physician's office, if given to you to bring
- Your personal calendar, as your physical therapist will want to set up future appointments
- If you are being seen for work injury, you will need to bring your case manager's contact information, if you have a case manager
If you have any special needs that may require additional accommodations or require an interpreter, please let us know so that we can make the necessary arrangements to make sure you are as comfortable as possible and to ensure the best possible outcome.