Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Trinity Cancer Center
Get trusted cancer care with a personal touch, without leaving the Quad Cities region. UnityPoint Health – Trinity's team includes well-known cancer doctors who have decades of experience treating many types of cancers. We treat every person in our care like family, and we're dedicated to serving this community.
You can receive many of our cancer services under one roof at Trinity Cancer Center in Moline. We coordinate your care to save you time while supporting you at every turn.
Breast Cancer Care Close to HomeBreast cancer is the most common cancer for women and many members of our Quad Cities and Muscatine communities know first-hand the overwhelming challenges and rewards of fighting breast cancer. Many of us have watched sisters, aunts, mothers, daughters and friends battle this illness.
Should you or a loved one ever find yourself in the fight against breast cancer, the team at UnityPoint Health wants to take as much fear out of the situation as possible. We know you want expert care, rapid diagnosis and treatment, and access to the latest in breast cancer technology and research. You'll find all of that and more, close to home, at the UnityPoint Health – Trinity Cancer Center.
Quad Cities' Breast Cancer Experts
The Trinity Breast Health Center is guided by a multi-disciplinary leadership team that takes a comprehensive and holistic approach to patient care. Your physicians and caregivers include skilled medical experts in key care areas:
- General Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
We believe no one should have to walk the journey to recovery alone, so our care coordinators are here to support you and answer your questions every step of the way.
At UnityPoint Health – Trinity, you matter. We get to know you on a personal level, and we care for every patient with the same level of commitment and concern. Our doctors focus on how to best treat cancer, while our support professionals help address the challenges cancer creates in your life.
You can expect:
- Experienced cancer doctors: Our team includes highly trained cancer specialists who have been working with this community for decades. Thousands of patients have benefited from our surgeons' expertise for a wide variety of cancer types.
- Cancer treatment, personalized to you: Our collaborative team of cancer doctors meets often to discuss your care. We consider your preferences before making treatment recommendations. We develop a cancer treatment plan that's right for you.
- Broad scope of services: Our cancer treatment center cares for people affected by many types of cancer, including breast, colon, prostate and lung cancers. We offer comprehensive services to screen, diagnose and treat cancer with less interruption to your daily life. Find out more about the types of cancer we treat.
- Innovative treatments: Our advanced radiation treatments treat cancer with less impact on your life. Brachytherapy (radioactive seed implants) destroys cancer cells with less damage to healthy tissues, offering the potential of fewer side effects. We were the first in the region to offer the TrueBeam® radiotherapy system. This tool directs radiation right at cancer cells for shortened treatment times. Learn more about our cancer treatment options.
- Support for your whole health: Cancer can affect your mind, body and spirit in different ways. Our oncology-certified dietitian helps you manage special diet and nutritional needs. Our oncology social worker can help you solve the challenges cancer treatment may present. See our team of cancer support staff.
- Therapy for stronger recovery: At our SouthPark Pointe location in Moline, certified oncology rehabilitation specialists are trained to meet the unique needs of people affected by cancer. Read more about outpatient rehabilitation services.
At Trinity Cancer Center in Moline, we make it easy to access many cancer services in one convenient location. We recently updated our oncology infusion center (where patients receive chemotherapy), with patients and families in mind. In addition to chemotherapy, we also offer hormone therapy, immunotherapy and other targeted therapy.
You'll find features intended to improve the cancer treatment process, including:
- Massage and heated chairs that make chemotherapy treatment more comfortable.
- Extra space, making it easier for family and friends to support you through treatment.
- Serene views, overlooking a pond and garden outside, offer a calming environment.