UnityPoint Health - St Lukes Dental Health Center
Today's Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Hours & Directions
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
The Dr. Rhys B. Jones Dental Health Center name honors longtime director Rhys B. Jones, DDS, MS, who provided the Center with his vision, passion and leadership. He dedicated his entire career to improving the dental health of low-income children and developmentally disabled adults in our community. Dr. Jones died suddenly in April 2012.
Providing quality, comprehensive dental services for those in need of financial assistance since 1976. We provide routine dental care with an emphasis on prevention and education to infants and children through the age of 13 and disabled people of any age who are also eligible for services. Our service area includes Cedar Rapids and surrounding counties in east central Iowa.
Our goal is to give children of all ages a positive experience when going to the dentist. We are kid-friendly and staffed with dentists, dental assistants and dental hygienists with pediatric and special care experience.
Please download and email completed forms to: STLdentalhealthcenter@unitypoint.org
- Patient Information Form
- Medical History Form
- Qualification Information
- Qualification Form
- Broken Appointment Policy
- Consent for Primary Tooth Extraction
- Consent for Endodontic Procedures
- Consent for Medical Immobilization
- Consent to Treat Minor in Parent Absence
- Authorization for Release of Medical Information
- Financially eligible (based on income and family size).
- Not covered under private insurance.
- Title-19 (Medicaid) and HAWK-I programs accepted.
- Infant, child or adolescent through age 13.
- Developmentally disabled adult or child.