Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours & Directions
Join Our Fitness Center Family
The Paul W. Ahrens (PWA) Fitness Center is a state-of-the-art fitness facility that includes a complete selection of cardio equipment, free weights, weight machines and offers a variety of group fitness classes.
Our fitness center is staffed by experts who are always available to provide instruction and equipped to suit the individual needs of virtually every member. When you join, you'll discover all that we have to offer, including:
- 24/7 gym access with key fob
- Access to a member's only Facebook group
- A highly personalized approach to health and wellness with individual fitness assessments, personal training and wellness coaching
- On-site wellness specialist, certified personal trainers and certified fitness instructors
- Group exercise classes, including water aerobics, strength training and Spinning®
- Classes taught to all levels; we encourage everyone to participate
Whether you are a fitness newcomer or veteran, the PWA Fitness Center family is here to support you on your wellness journey. Please contact us to join the fitness center or inquire about monthly membership fees.
Group Fitness Classes
Please visit the PWA Fitness Center Facebook page or check this page for class cancellations and updates due to inclement weather.
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
Make a splash on your fitness journey. This program offers low impact movement while working on strength building, balance and range of motion. This class is held in 8-week sessions at the Comfort Inn and Suites.
Need to start strength training? Come and join Ripped! This total body strength class is sure to hit all the muscle groups through various lifts and movements.
New Processes and Safety Measures
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home
- Childcare is not provided
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Limited lockers are available
- Please clean your equipment before and after each use
- Increased cleaning measures will be provided
- Kid’s younger than 16 are allowed in the fitness center as long as they are accompanied by an adult
Become a Member
The Paul W. Ahrens Fitness Center is staffed by experts who are always available to provide instructiont and equipped to suit the individual needs of virtually every member. When you join, you'll discover all that we have to offer, including:
- A highly personalized approach to health and wellness with individual fitness assessments and personal training.
- On-site exercise physiologists and certified fitness instructors.
- Strength training, youth programs and group exercise classes, including water aerobics, Spinning® and ripped.
- A comfortable, safe and supportive environment.
Our classes are taught to all levels. We encourage everyone from the newcomer to the veteran to participate.