Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours & Directions
Protecting the health and environment of area workers and managing healthcare services for Tri-States employers, is the mission of UnityPoint Health - Finley Occupational Health. We offer businesses of all sizes a comprehensive program to improve the health, safety, and productivity of their employees.
We will work closely with you to design a service package to ensure that you receive the most appropriate and cost-effective occupational health program for your company. Businesses pay only for the services needed, as they are used.
- Pre-placement Physical Exams
- Injury Treatment and Management
- Flu Shot/Vaccines
- Medical Surveillance
- Onsite Ergonomics and Job Assessments
- Employee Education and Training
- Employee Wellness
- Health Assessment Screenings
- Therapy Services
Our professionals, who are fully familiar with the work, the diagnosis, the work place and the goals of the employer will move the worker quickly and safely through rehabilitation and control costs for the employer.
We strive to help businesses be a safe place for both employees and the customers they serve. We provide education and training on the following:
- Drug and Alcohol Supervisor Training
- American Heart Association, Heartsaver First Aid and CPR Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Employee Health Fair (1 free two hour session per year)
UnityPoint Health Finley Occupational Health staff offers complete coverage when it comes to contracted onsite nursing services.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Onsite Nursing
- Onsite Medical Provider
- First-Aid Injury Treatments
- Work-Site Evaluations
- Physicals and Examinations
We also work with your company to provide recommendations on hearing protection.
Tests include but are not limited to:
- Spirometry Testing
- Functional Performance/Agility Testing
- Vision Testing
- Company Mask Testing
- Respiratory Fit Testing
Employee Education and Training: Helping Keep Businesses Safe for All
We strive to help businesses be a safe place for both employees and the customers they serve. To ensure employees stay safe and you maintain a productive workforce, we provide education for blood-borne pathogens and first aid.
Is Your Desk Setup Injuring You?
Analyzing the habits and behaviors of your employees at their work stations allows us to assist your staff with decreasing current musculoskeletal stresses and to prevent and/or reduce the risk of future injury.
Our team is also equipped to train your supervisors so that they may perform successful job assessments of your employees and their work areas.
Our team offers therapy in-services, focusing on the following:
- Therapy Job Site Reviews
- Proper Biomechanics
- Safe Lifting Techniques
- Exercise and Injury Prevention (Stretching/Strengthening)
- Work-Site Ergonomics
Monitoring Workplace Chemicals
UnityPoint Health Finley Occupational Health provides medical monitoring for various chemicals in the workplace utilizing the following techniques:
- Preplacement Examinations
- Periodic Surveillance
- Respiratory Evaluation and Chest Radiography
- Respiratory Protection Fit Testing
- Appropriate Laboratory Monitoring