At UnityPoint Health, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values.
- We use the skills and abilities of each person to enable great teams
- We collaborate across departments, facilities, business units and regions
- We seek to understand and are open to diverse thoughts and perspectives
Own the Moment
- We connect with each person treating them with courtesy, compassion, empathy and respect
- We enthusiastically engage in our work
- We are accountable for our individual actions and our team performance
- We commit to the best outcomes and highest quality
- We have a relentless focus on exceeding expectations
- We believe in sharing our results, learning from our mistakes and celebrating our successes
- We take responsibility for solving problems regardless of origin
- We embrace and promote innovation and transformation
- We create partnerships that improve care delivery in our communities
- We have the courage to challenge the status quo
Are you experiencing log-in issues?
Please contact our IT department at: (800) 681-2060.
More to U
Our employees are the heart of our organization. From physicians to hospital cooks, each one has a unique story to share.
Cody Schmitt, Patient Resource Technician
"My mother had an emergency liver transplant when she was eight months pregnant with me. Growing up, it was my birth story, that led me into health care. After college graduation, I came back to work at the hospital I was born at as a patient resource technician. One day, I read an article about my mom's story and found out I was working with one of the surgeons on her care team. Twenty-four years later my mom is doing great and I'm applying to medical school to become a doctor."
Follow us on Instagram to see additional #MoreToUPH stories.