- Each inpatient unit has case managers who are nurses or social workers. They are responsible for coordinating your care, your home instructions, and services you may need at home.
- Your case manager will visit you within 24 hours of being admitted.
- When going home, some patients will need more services. A case manager will help you in your choice of services for follow-up care.
- A hospital chaplain is on-call 24 hours a day and can be reached by calling the Pastoral Care Department at 515-574-6429.
- The hospital Chapel is on the first floor next to the Critical Care Waiting Area and is open 24 hours a day.
- Sacraments may be given when asked.
Volunteers at Trinity enjoy serving others and are there to help patients. If you would like more details about our Volunteer Services Program, please call Volunteer Services at 515-574-6656.
Guest Service Line
Our goal at Trinity Regional Medical Center is to give you high quality, very good care, and exceptional service. If you or a family member have any problems or suggestions about the care and services you are receiving, please call the Guest Services Line at 515-574-6792 so we can reply to your concerns at once.
Home Health Care
- UnityPoint at Home is a Medicare certified home care agency that has nurses, nurses' aides, medical social workers and therapists who visit you in your own home. For more details, ask your doctor, nurse or case manager.
- A list of home health care agencies is on each inpatient unit so you can choose your agency when you go home.
- Help with paying your bills
- Help with coping
- Help to make a change in a living situation
- Information and help if you feel unsafe
Hospice services can help the quality of life of terminally ill patients and their families. UnityPoint Hospice professionals are ready to visit with patients when they are asked. Services may be given at home, in a nursing home or in the hospital.
To arrange for the services of a Notary Public, your nurse or a case manager can help you.